Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Two nights of Thai...

This past weekend, Katherine and I went over to the Kennedy Town district on both Friday and Saturday in order to try the same Thai restaurant twice. (The first visit was so good that we just had to go again to explore the menu further.) I present the proof...


Spicy green papaya salad


The house specialty: Thai style Hainan Chicken Rice



Thai soup noodles with slices of pork neck


Beef tongue. Yes, the tongue of a cow.
It was surprisingly tender - somewhat akin to tofu.

Everything was excellent - except for the beef tongue. The texture, while a bit odd, didn't bother me, but the smell was very strange. I believe one experiment with that is enough. ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll pass on the tongue too

 

Creative Commons License
GK+HK is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.