Thursday, March 6, 2008

Some interesting fruit...

On our way back from Japanese hot pot, we stopped by a favorite little fruit shop of ours and picked up a few goodies, so I thought I'd give you a look-see...


Strawberries! Wow! Heh - yes, I realize you have all seen
strawberries, but these are Korean and happen to be especially yummy and sweet.



Loquat. I've never seen these in-person before tonight.


Longan. A favorite among many southeast Asian countries.
Quite similar to lychee, really, but that is not in season yet.


How longan looks as it is being peeled.

You should come try some!

(Also, for those of you playing the "spot-the-smeg" home game, I apologize for being so smeg-free of late. This post at least gives you three points.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesper and I plan to come try some...he thinks the strawberries are humongous!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Unknown said...

Charlie Bill would like to try some of your fruit...so he will join Jesper and I on our trip to Hong Kong!!!

Keep the lights on so we can find your fruit-filled home!

Carson said...

mmm! The loquat look really cool!

 

Creative Commons License
GK+HK is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.