Friday, January 25, 2008

Fui Fui: The Cosmopolitan Cat

The name of a sure-to-be-popular sitcom, no? It would undoubtedly sport a catchy jingle.

While Fui Fui was pleased to be shown at the end of our last post, he was not satisfied, and has persistently lobbied for a dedicated spread. So be it...


"The world is my plaything!"


"I must maintain my beautiful tan."


Gray is hard at work, but something looks out-of-place...



...why, it's that sneaky cat! Trying to look chummy while fishing for top-secret MSIS passwords!


"Do not summon me, human."


"I sleep now."

And, finally, brief interview...




That should sate him for now, but don't be surprised if he gets restless and demands more coverage.

For those wondering about his stylish orange nails, they are slip-on claw caps to prevent him from being too rough with the furniture. They are also more evidence of his cosmopolitan style.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a STAR!

Carson said...

lolol @ "I sleep now." That's an awesome picture! And I love his interview. :)

 

Creative Commons License
GK+HK is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.