Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm legal! Part 2!

Last week I obtained my visa, this week my application for a Hong Kong Smart Identity Card was submitted and approved! Here's a shot of the room in the Immigration Department where final confirmation was bestowed upon me...


...in cubicle 58, to be exact. Here's a look at the result...


This in an interim identity document for me to use while my ID card is manufactured. In about two weeks, I'll return to the Immigration Department and pick up the final product, completing this six-week process. I'll return with more pictures then. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pic!
I always knew you were legal...it is good that Hong Kong knows now as well

 

Creative Commons License
GK+HK is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.