Friday, October 23, 2009

Show time!

Over the last few months, I've become a kind of consultant / mentor to the newly-launched rock band we have in our residence hall (a wonderfully rewarding role that puts my 20+ years of percussion experience to good use). This week, the band had their first show of the year...

I was a "guest artist" on two of the numbers.

The crowd had a great time!

The band currently has 12 members who rotate in and out depending on the song.

The show lasted a little over an hour and everyone truly did a fantastic job. They are an enormously talented group of individuals, who have treated me with great kindness and respect, and I'm very proud to be associated with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is wonderful to see you with sticks in your hands again. I miss hearing that tap, tap, tappity, tap rising from below!

 

Creative Commons License
GK+HK is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.