Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Hong Kong lobby...

My Michigan absentee ballot just arrived in the mail so I ripped that baby open and started to fill in the little ovals...

...but it would be unlawful for me to show you my ovals, so you just get a "before" picture. :> Once all the ovals I liked were filled, I stuffed the ballot in its security envelop, signed it, and sealed it...


Now I just have to hop down to the post office, stick some stamps on it, and slip it into the collection bin. Democracy at work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT for you! Glad to hear your vote will be counted!!!

Carson said...

Thanks for the reminder - I have to write away for mine too! ;) (I had no idea we had an all-female ticket in the Green party! That sure went under the radar.)

 

Creative Commons License
GK+HK is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.