Monday, December 22, 2008

No stopping at the border!

As mentioned in my last post, about a week ago Katherine and I went to drop off my Chinese visa application. Today it was ready to pick up, so we went to Wan Chai and grabbed it...

Snazzy! To personalize this experience for you, though, I will no longer refer to this object as "visa" - instead, he will be known as "Karl". Let's see what we did together tonight...

Karl and I reminiscing outside the place where we first met.

Karl and I sharing some some coconutty, waffle-like "gai daan zaai" from an extremely popular street vendor.

Oh! Karl notices a Filipino restaurant - something neither of us has ever tried!

Karl and I share a bounty of Filipino dishes.

Goodnight, Karl.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations ...happy travels

 

Creative Commons License
GK+HK is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.