Thursday, July 10, 2008

Introducing Dr Carper...

Today Katherine and I received a very kind note, from the Vice President of the University, thanking us for a DVD we recently crafted as part of a larger fund-raising effort. By some twist of fate, though, he simultaneously conferred an honorary PhD upon me. Have a look for yourself...



Dr Carper! Muhaha! From this moment forward, you must all address me as such. No more of this "Gray" nonsense, capisce? In fact, I think I'll begin to refer to myself in the third person as "Dr Carper".

Dr Carper rarely ponders metallurgy. Dr Carper makes pudding sometimes. Dr Carper has not once considered becoming a political activist. Dr Carper has a feeling that this Dr thing won't last long, but Dr Carper will milk it for a few more seconds.

Dr Carper, out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No chance I'm calling you Dr. Carper. Maybe I'll actually downgrade you from Gray and start calling you White.

Unknown said...

ABSOLUTELY fabulous...However, KING GRAY might better.

I continue to be proud of you, DR. Gray!

 

Creative Commons License
GK+HK is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Hong Kong License.